Family Practice Basic Panel
Fasting Required: Yes, 9-12 hours. However please drink plenty of water and take medicine as prescribed.
Results: 1-2 Business Days
- Complete Blood Count (CBC)- The CBC test evaluates three types of cells that circulate in the blood (red blood cells, white blood cells, and platelets). These markers can help to provide information regarding the immune system, possibility of an infection, blood disorder, nutritional deficiencies, your body's ability to clot, and more.
- Hepatic Function- A liver (hepatic) function panel is a blood test to check how well the liver is working. This test measures the blood levels of total protein, albumin, bilirubin, and liver enzymes.
- Complete Metabolic Panel (CMP)- A complete metabolic panel (CMP) is a blood test that measures your sugar level, electrolyte and fluid balance, plus kidney and liver function.
- Lipid Panel- A lipid profile is a simple blood test to check your cholesterol levels. Cholesterol is a soft, sticky substance found inside your body. Total cholesterol is made up of three parts: good (HDL) and bad (LDL) cholesterol, as well as triglycerides (a certain type of fat). A lipid profile is an important test because cholesterol can clog your arteries. This can lead to heart disease and stroke.
- Vitamin D- Known as the sunshine vitamin, vitamin D is important to every cell and tissue throughout the body. From proper immune function and bone density to heart health and mood disorders, vitamin D is critical for optimal health.