Fasting Required: Yes, 9-10 hours. However please drink plenty of water and take medicine as prescribed.
Results: 1-2 Business Days
- Complete Blood Count (CBC)- The CBC test evaluates three types of cells that circulate in the blood (red blood cells, white blood cells, and platelets). These markers can help to provide information regarding the immune system, possibility of an infection, blood disorder, nutritional deficiencies, your body's ability to clot, and more.
- Hepatic Function- A liver (hepatic) function panel is a blood test to check how well the liver is working. This test measures the blood levels of total protein, albumin, bilirubin, and liver enzymes.
- Complete Metabolic Panel (CMP)- A complete metabolic panel (CMP) is a blood test that measures your sugar level, electrolyte and fluid balance, plus kidney and liver function.
- Sedimentation Rate- The sedimentation rate is a test that checks for inflammation in your body.
- C- Reactive Protein- The C-reactive protein (CRP) blood test measures the level of systemic inflammation. Uncontrolled systemic inflammation places you at risk for many degenerative diseases like heart disease and stroke.